Mamahood Styled



7/18/2012

Week 12

Right after my sweaty workout again! Looks like I'm leaning a bit back!
I really want to show, already! haha!
How far along? 12 weeks, 5 days or 12 weeks, 6 days, OR 13 weeks, 2 days, haha! IDK!
Weight gain: I was down 1 pound all week until this morning; went up 0.5 lb so that leaves me at 4 lbs. still.
Sleep: I took a nap this week and quickly learned I should never sleep after eating! It makes me feel super sick once I wake up!
Best moment this week: I'm waiting at the doctor's office waiting to see our baby! I am positive that will be it! We already heard its heartbeat: 166bpm! UPDATE: seeing our baby was the BEST! Heard its heartbeat again and the ultrasound technician who was performing the NT test said that although we wouldn't get results until our next visit, everything looks great! She said it was the most cooperative baby she had all morning (she must have had a rough morning- our wait was over an hour!).
Miss anything?: same as last week!
Movement: No movement! I read that in a month or so is when you usually start to feel movement! I hear it's the most amazing thing! I can't wait!
Food cravings: no big cravings this week! I did have a cinnamon roll (two, actually) and a little bit of Rocky Road the other night! Haha!
Anything making you queasy or sick?: I've actually started to get some relief in the last two days!!! Instead of 24/7 sickness, it's been on and off! I'm so glad that I'm hopefully on the mend! The midwife we saw today,  said that from here on out (minus the last 8 weeks) should be the 'Honeymoon months!' I really hope so!!
Gender: thinking boy but I can't get the idea of a girl out of my mind! The midwife today was pressing down on the top of my uterus from my lower stomach today (which looked flat as can be) and said "Oh, I'm thinking pink!" Then when she heard the heartbeat, she said "Oh, yes, pink!" She explained that the more rapid the heartbeat the more chances of a girl and that boy heartbeats sound deeper. Then the ultrasound technician, for our NT scan, used the pronoun 'he' at one point! Might have been a slip or may have been habit. Who knows! All I know for sure is that we want a healthy, happy baby!
Labor signs: No
Symptoms: I have had more energy the last couple of days! Maybe it's the excitement from announcing our pregnancy in just a couple of days and seeing our baby, or maybe it's just that I'm feeling better!
Belly button in or out?: in! The belly button ring I ordered came in! That thing is looong! I'll have to trim in whenever I'm ready to wear it!
Wedding rings on or off?: on
Happy or Moody most of the time?: The beginning of the week was rough. Especially with losing all of our reaction videos. But I have been on top of the world since then. Just gotta focus on the positive! These next few weeks are going to be insane with Geoff's surgery, my PT test and the new school year that I will be missing the beginning of!
Looking forward to: I sound like a broken record: announcing our pregnancy to everyone! Also, finding out our gestational age again! this facility and the one we are planning on going to from here on out are off by a day...then at today's appointment with the ultrasound technician, our baby measured at 13 weeks, 2 days! What?! Haha! Hello Second Trimester, two days ago...which is exactly when I started to feel some relief! Who knows how far along we really are! I'm also looking forward to brunch! This girl is hungry! & the wait today was far too long! Our next appointment with our regular midwife is next Wednesday, the 25th. Hopefully, we'll get clarification on the gestational age and they can ask for the results from the place we went to today!
End of first trimester beginning of second trimester photoshoot! Big lips and a button nose so far! It was so cute. It kept sucking it's thumb so we could seriously see it's pouty lips opening and closing. It also fist pumped a few times! Not as rowdy as last time we saw it, where it was kicking and fist pumping like crazy!

2 comments:

  1. All caught up (blog wise!)..lol. I love your How far along answer..haha, such a mystery! You're the most gorgeous pregnant girl ever! That lil' nose and those lips are too cute! Thanks for letting us in on this amazing journey!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks