Mamahood Styled



7/01/2012

Week 10

Coming home at the end of our trip back home to L.A.
How far along?: 10 weeks, 3 days
Weight gain: 3 lbs. 
Sleep: I have been so exhausted but all of our recent roadtrips haven't allowed for proper sleep.
Best moment this week: sharing the news with my family and best friends in California. Also, seeing our baby and hearing its heartbeat the day before we left on our trip!!! 173 bpm. Our amazing midwife even had us record it. We also got new ultrasound pictures and it's starting to look like a baby now! We had an ultrasound and testing scheduled at one facility that day. When we arrived, they told us they scheduled us wrong and we wouldn't be seen again for another month. There is nothing worse (at this point), than thinking you would get further confirmation of your little fetus [still being present and healthy] and then be told that it wasn't going to happen for FOUR weeks! Geoff had even left work to come. :/ Without a word, we rushed to our midwife's office and asked to see her (we didn't have an appointment or anything). Within 10 minutes, she had rushed out to speak with us and had us on the ultrasound table! She is amazing! Thanks to her we got to see our baby, hear/record its heartbeat and get updated pictures to introduce it to our family!
Miss anything?: feeling energized and not sick!
Movement: too early still.
Food cravings: this weekend was my mom's food- luckily, I got to see her and she got down on her Puerto Rican cuisine!
Anything making you queasy or sick?: Wah! Almost everything!!! It sucks so much!
Gender: I am convinced it is a boy, especially after this visit. 
Labor signs: Obvs, not. 
Symptoms: On June 30th, I woke up with a bump! I couldn't believe it! I immediately called my mom and Geoff so they could see! Later that afternoon, we told one of our best friends and one of the first things she told me (after the initial shock) was "I was wondering because you have a belly! That's why I had been asking you how often you were working out!" Lol! I am now officially SUPER self-conscious of my body! I know that I am creating our little miracle baby BUT as a personal trainer, and someone who takes fitness and health as a main priority, it is hard to see my body change so much. Especially because a month ago, I had started to finally develop my abs of steel. I think it's just hard right now because only a few people know we are expecting so to the outside world, as my little bump develops, I'm just getting out of shape, haha!
Belly button in or out?: I've always had an innie, a pretty deep one, so I doubt it'll come out; at least anytime soon!
Wedding rings on or off: on
Happy or Moody most of the time?: Happy! So so so happy! 
Looking forward to: Our next appointment so we can see our baby, take its NT test, and announce it to the world!
Our Little Miracle at 10 weeks, 0 days; measuring 32mm. It grew 10mm in a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks