Mamahood Styled



7/11/2012

Week 11

Starting to show! Some days it is flatter than others- total awkward phase! Lol!
This was a bloated day! I can't wait to get a cute baby bump!

How far along? 11 weeks, 6 days (we took this around 11pm on the last day of Week 11- procrastinators)!
Weight gain: 4 lbs. 
Sleep: I know I'm supposed to be getting tons of sleep at this point and sleeping like a baby- but that has yet to come. I've always been a chronic insomniac, so sleep simply doesn't come easy for me. I have such a hard time waking up in the mornings! I had switched all my Personal Training clients to the mornings for summer (we're talking 5:30am) and I just switched them back to evenings! I'm just SO exhausted all the time!
Best moment this week: Knowing that we are SO close to our second trimester! 
Miss anything?: Over easy eggs and turkey sandwiches- so weird because we were vegetarians for a very long time and a year ago became mainly vegetarians. I have only cooked meat in our house once (for Christmas last year) and now I'm craving turkey deli meat like crazy!
Movement: No movement but I can move my belly higher- like when I push it out all the way, instead of being lower, it can expand all the way up- so weird! Apparently, my uterus migrates from the bottom to front-and-center of my abdomen in this week! Which means I should be showing more soon since it is also apparently the size of a grapefruit, eek!
Food cravings: see above, lol!
Anything making you queasy or sick?: Still, so sick. I have realized that I need small, constant meals. Eating sucks because I feel queasy in between, but if my stomach isn't full enough I feel worse; if I miss a meal, it's horrible. So small, constant meals. I've also begun to get this horrid headaches, every single day. I took Tylenol two days in a row and then decided to just hang tight. Woke up with one today. :/
Gender: Still convinced it is a boy. 
Labor signs: Nope
Symptoms: My baby bump went away that I started to notice in Week 10! Flat as can be again! Then towards the last couple of days of Week 11, it started to come back! 
Belly button in or out?: in- I ordered a prenatal belly button ring, lol! It's like 2 inches long and flexible. I'm so curious to see what my belly button will look like!
Wedding rings on or off: on
Happy or Moody most of the time?: I have been so moody this week. One moment I'm happy, the other I'm moody! I think my lack of sleep has a lot to do with it... & these headaches! Wah!
Looking forward to: We are almost at 12 weeks! It's such a huge milestone for pregnancies! I can't wait! By the end of Week 12 we will have had our NT test and on the first day of Week 13, we are officially in the second trimester and announcing it to the world!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks