Mamahood Styled



5/06/2014

#redballoonsforryan


My heart is so heavy. My soul feels like it is crying. My Instagram feed slowly started getting flooded with red balloons and images of this sweet red-headed little boy. This last Friday, three and a half year old Ryan, went to Heaven. He was struck by a truck as he went to retrieve a frisbee. I cannot even begin to fathom what his mommy, daddy and loved ones must be feeling right now.

& I cannot help but think of how that would destroy our existence, if this little boy was my own.
All I want to do is run to Nana's and cuddle my baby boy so hard and never let go...

Look up the hashtag #redballoonsforryan and send your prayers, thoughts, positive vibes to him in Heaven and his family, until they are reunited. There are a lot of fundraising projects being organized, as well.

We are all connected in this crazy, jumbled, inexplicable world we live in. Today, I am thankful for my baby boy and for the connections encountered through my little social space I share with anyone who reads this.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks