Mamahood Styled



1/08/2015

// 1/52 //


i have loved following the 52 project  on a few blogs i follow (especially this beautiful mama's) and have been waiting for the new year to to do it, too. in lieu of my monthly updates for oliver, i am now going to do a weekly photo of my growing baby boy. at the end of the year, i can make a book (just like my instagram chatbooks)! a few years ago, i created my own 365 project and didn't get too far before i didn't prioritize it. but i have high hopes for more blogging!
 i love these social communities that connect us and gives a glimpse into sharing each others lives and stories. 
here's to this little project and the many that are to come. 

1/52

// "a portrait of my son, once a week, every week, in 2015" // 

Oliver captured perfectly: rambunctiously sweet, naughty little one year old (for only two more weeks) causing havoc in Nana's backyard. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks