Mamahood Styled



1/23/2015

// 3/52 //

// "a portrait of my son, once a week, every week, in 2015" //

Here you are, Baby Boy! On the eve of your second birthday. I am full of emotions. Happy that you are here, growing healthy, intelligently and strong! Yet, sad at how fast time has gone by. It seems like only yesterday I held you in my arms for the very first time. I took in the amazing smell that only babies possess. I put my hand to your chest and immediately calmed you down. I am cuddling you with kisses nonstop today and affirmations of all the amazingness that you most certainly are. I am making sure to keep up with the little traditions we started last year. Like reading certain books, filling your bed with balloons, breakfast pancakes....I know they seem silly but they mean the world to me. Because they celebrate you. You are everything to me. You turn my world into a mess. This happy mess. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks