Mamahood Styled



4/25/2018

// window treatments & selectblinds.com //

Guys! I'm so excited to tell you about our window treatments! Ideally, our new house has big windows in the main living areas and I knew I wanted ceiling to floor white flowy curtains on those. On all other windows, white shutters would have been ideal but not within our budget. So we knew we wanted white (faux) wood blinds instead. They are classic and versatile for the look of our home and curb appeal. We went to our local hardware stores to price them out and were so shocked to see how absolutely expensive they were and we would have to trim them ourselves, since they only trim specific brands. I started looking for alternatives and found SelectBlinds! I I had never heard of buying blinds online but the reviews sounded amazing and the price was incredible, especially compared to them being completely customized! We decided to install their Signature Faux Wood 2" blinds on 9 of our windows (including a huge window in the garage)! I was so impressed by the high quality and they look so sturdy and attractive in our new place!
custom cut blinds to fit our two different sized windows in our home office!

Dining Room 

View from the Living Room

Blinds in the Kitchen

They even custom cut matching blinds for this itty window in our half bath!




The great thing is they have so many different window treatments, all customizable to your needs and likes! I can't give enough kudos to their customer service, too! I had Mark answer all of my questions, and he even helped me figure out what treatments would go best with the aesthetics and needs of our home! You can order samples before you commit, too! I can't recommend selectblinds.com enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks