Mamahood Styled



4/19/2018

// little spoon organic: baby blends delivery service //


I am so excited to share all about Little Spoon Organic!! They are a homemade baby food delivery service delivered to your doorstep. Every ingredient is organic, non-GMO, and specifically selected by a team of experts- this includes a pediatrician, dietitian, & nutrionist! They've tailored each meal to meet the needs of our individual baby's developmental needs. Each Babyblend comes with its own little spoon, and packed with the micro and macro nutrients our babies need at their specific age!

I'll be updating this post with more info and pictures as we go through our first delivery but I just had to share because I received sooo many messages inquiring about it since I posted. With Oliver, I made every single food he consumed, with Luna, second child syndrome hit me hard and I haven't carved out the time to consistently do it! We practiced a combination of baby led weaning and purees with both, so to be completely honest, this is a lifesaver! My biggest push towards this was that they point out the shelf life of store bought baby foods- yuck! Also, these blends sound so vibrant, delicious and adventurous for a baby's palette!

Here is a link: Little Spoon Organic that does give me credit if you purchase, so feel free to use it, and for a limited time get 15% off using code TRYBABYBLENDS15 !!!

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks