Mamahood Styled



2/02/2015

// let go and let god //


a few weeks ago, while having a heart-to-heart with  my linda cochina, as we usually do, in the havoc of our witching hours or right before bed, she adviced me to "let go, and let God." I had never heard that saying but felt instantly connected to it. the following day, i heard it again. i love it. & since then, i find myself leaning on its power of peace-bringing and comfort. it has definitely brought me peace in recent times of heartache and stress. i hand wrote it and would love to offer it to anyone reading this. 
// let go and let God //


P.S. I don't know how to get rid of the background so if anyone can offer any tips, let me know! Or a better way to offer free printables! 


1 comment:

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks